Welcome to The Shack Forum! Forum posting rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
And an explanation of how to navigate around the forum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=63
New members are encouraged to post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75

From old forum

If you are a new member, and plan on sticking around here for a while, introduce yourself! Tell us a bit about yourself! (We get LOTS of new people, so please understand if no one replies right away.)
teresaandrea

Re: From old forum

Post by teresaandrea » Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Amelia,
Recovery always takes more time than we think it should. Praying that RECOVERY WILL STILL GO SMOOTHLY.

Cathy
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cathy » Tue May 16, 2017 12:08 am

Amelia, I hope you're doing okay and you will pop in and less us now how you're doing when you can. I miss you and feel for you in what you're going through.

teresaandrea

Post by teresaandrea » Mon May 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Amelia, praying that Papa will continue to bless you in very special ways!

Cathy
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cathy » Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Amelia, I've been thinking of you a lot. I pray you're doing as well as possible. I miss you.

Papalovesyou
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Papalovesyou » Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Amelia,
May Papa continue to surround you in His loving arms, giving you peace and healing. While I cannot imagine what you are going through, my own health problems loom large in my life, as does my work situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you often!

Blessings,
Papalovesyou
May we all come to know Papa as we are known... and see ourselves as He sees us!

Cathy
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cathy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:44 am

Amelia, I wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking about you and hoping you'll come back here to share how you're doing. I miss you and consider you important. Tonight I'm looking through some of your posts on the old forum and backing up some into a document so I'll remember you better. I pray that you get the help you need with your health and that you're doing okay. Love, Cathy

Cathy
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cathy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Dear Amelia, I have written in my diary that it's your birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I am thinking of you and praying that your health is as good as possible, considering that your treatment would have been very challenging. I hope you'll come back here when you're up to it.
Lots of love, Cathy

Amelia
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Amelia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank you for the birthday message :)

and I hope work gets less stressful Papalovesyou

I have tried to come on the forum a few times on y phone and got so many pop ups Ive had to turn it off when I try, I dont know if any one else experiences that.
Now I am on computer incognito window which seems okay.

In July I did radio active treatment so I stayed in hospital for a bit in isolation so basically on my own in one room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3wwZuAfFlA
now that I have done that we have to give it time to work basically the cancer cells absorbed the radiation so now they have radiation inside them and hopefully they wont be able to cope with it and will die. So now in october I will do some blood tests and re assess how things are then.

Doggie

Post by Doggie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:23 am

Keeping you in my prayers.
It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me.

Cathy
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Cathy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 am

Hi Amelia, it's great to hear from you again. I've never had pop ups on the forum. Maybe you need AdBlock or something similar.

I watched your video about the isolation room. It must have been hard to be isolated for so long. How are you doing now? Love, Cathy

Return to “Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (New Members)”