Welcome to The Shack Forum! Forum posting rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
And an explanation of how to navigate around the forum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=63
New members are encouraged to post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75

My deepest thanks

This forum is for those who wish to say "Thank you" to the authors for The Shack. This is a great place to post if you don't plan on posting much on this forum. Please make all postings short and to the point!
daughter

My deepest thanks

Post by daughter » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 pm

My deepest thanks to the authors of this book. I find it hard to express how much it has meant to me to read it. I will re read it definitely and think of it often. I can't wait to see the movie. Thank you for sharing these beautiful wonderful events with us!!!

Cathy

Re: My deepest thanks

Post by Cathy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Welcome to the forum, daughter. I hope you will hang around and get to know us.

Papalovesyou
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: My deepest thanks

Post by Papalovesyou » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 pm

daughter wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 pm
My deepest thanks to the authors of this book. I find it hard to express how much it has meant to me to read it. I will re read it definitely and think of it often. I can't wait to see the movie. Thank you for sharing these beautiful wonderful events with us!!!
All three authors would be glad to hear this! As would one of them (Brad), who was instrumental in producing the movie!

Blessings,
Papalovesyou
May we all come to know Papa as we are known... and see ourselves as He sees us!

Return to “Outbound Ripples (Shout Out!)”