Welcome to The Shack Forum! Forum posting rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
And an explanation of how to navigate around the forum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=63
New members are encouraged to post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75

Any special experiences??

This is a forum to talk about general issues which do not pertain to The Shack, or its story.

Moderator: Forum Admin

Pit
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Any special experiences??

Post by Pit » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:02 am

I like hearing others' stories of hard to explain events, that most would chock down to coincidence, ghosts, or god
Has anyone had any of these experiences?? I'll start with my only time that I don't even consider could be coincidental.

I was in bed getting close to when I needed to sleep due to school. I usually slept with the light on but had been sleeping with the light off and TV on for a few days. I started to hear noises from my bed stand that stopped when I turned out the light. I figured out it came from a mechanical bird I had received from my dead grandmother. That wouldn't have been odd if not for the fact that the batteries had been long since dead, it was button operated, and was sitting on top so the buttons weren't being squished by other things or anything like that.

A friend said it might've been my grandma letting me know she was okay. If so I feel a little bad for being scared from it at the time and I pray she still looks out for me even though I know I could have been a better grand kid.
Much love and bless her soul ♥

So, any of you guys had something similar happen??
♥ All Love ♥

Doggie

Re: Any special experiences??

Post by Doggie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

After my father died we were going to spread his ashes at the old homestead where we had spread my mother's, but because of some flash floods in the area the road to the old homestead was washed out. Instead we decided to spread his ashes at the ranger station he was assigned to when he first met my mother. It overlooked the old homestead. After spreading his ashes we were camping out and laying there looking at the stars talking about my parents when we saw two shooting stars. They joined together and finished their flash across the sky. It was like the sky was telling us that my parents were back together again.
It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me.

Pit
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Pit » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Doggie wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm
They joined together and finished their flash across the sky. It was like the sky was telling us that my parents were back together again.
Wow that's sounds like a beautiful experience, I'm glad they are together again ♥
♥ All Love ♥

Arus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Arus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 pm

When I was 17 my mum had budgies that she used to breed and sell. She had an elderly man helping her. He was a really nice man and I got on very well with him. He developed lung cancer, and was eventually hospitalised. I woke up one night and he was sitting at the bottom of my bed. It was 3:15. To this day I remember how sweetly he smiled at me. He said that he loved me, and that I must tell my mum that he loved her too.
In the morning we were having breakfast when the phone rang. I said to my mum that it was the hospital ringing to tell us that John was dead, and it was. They said he died at 3:15.
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Pit
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Pit » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Arus wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 pm
I woke up one night and he was sitting at the bottom of my bed. It was 3:15. To this day I remember how sweetly he smiled at me. He said that he loved me, and that I must tell my mum that he loved her too.
In the morning we were having breakfast when the phone rang. I said to my mum that it was the hospital ringing to tell us that John was dead, and it was. They said he died at 3:15.
Wow!! What a beautiful story, I have actually heard ones similar to this too, he must've not wanted you guys to stress over him and know that he's alright ♥ Thank you for sharing
♥ All Love ♥

Arus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Arus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 pm

You're welcome :)
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Return to “General Discussion ... All Non-Shack Discussions”