Welcome to The Shack Forum! Forum posting rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
And an explanation of how to navigate around the forum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=63
New members are encouraged to post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75

TBN SUNDAY NIGHT - RESTORING THE SHACK

This forum is for general discussions that directly relate to The Shack, but are not theological questions, story plots, or about implementing the message.

Moderator: Forum Admin

PastorCarl
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

TBN SUNDAY NIGHT - RESTORING THE SHACK

Post by PastorCarl » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:00 pm

TBN will begin a 4 episode series with William Paul Young titled, "Restoring the Shack". The series starts tonight, Sunday, March 5 at 8PM Eastern/Western time and 7PM Central time. Just wanted everyone in the U.S. and those who may get TBN in other countries about it. For those who do get TBN in other nations, check your local times when it will be on.
Last edited by PastorCarl on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalms 139:16

Arus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: TBN SUNDAY NIGHT - RESTORING THE SHACK

Post by Arus » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Ta for the heads-up!
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

dtoback

Post by dtoback » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:08 pm

I already have plans to watch it and I have set my DVR to record all the episodes.

Courageous

Post by Courageous » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Thanks for letting me know !

Hopefully I can convince my mom to watch... she is one of the "Anti-Shackers" though open.

The TBN channel is listed as WTCE on my cable network (Comcast).

Jewelia
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Jewelia » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:45 am

I don't think I get TBN. Is there a way it could somehow be streamed? Maybe YouTibe? I would REALLY love to see it.

PastorCarl
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by PastorCarl » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:06 pm

There is nothing on youtube as yet on "Restoring the Shack". tbn.org will have the programs available for online viewing but not until the series is over which will be Saturday. They did 4 episodes (1/2 hour each last night(Sunday)), and the remaining 4 episodes will be done this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. After the series is completed they will put it on their website for viewing, but they didn't list any actual date for that as of yet.
"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalms 139:16

Courageous

Post by Courageous » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:39 am

The first episode was EXCELLENT!

Jewelia? TBN is listed as WTCE on my channel lineup.

Jewelia
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Jewelia » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 am

I don't get WTCE either...darn! Pastor Carl, can you please tell me what the website is that I will be able to view once the series is available?

PastorCarl
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by PastorCarl » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Jewelia wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 am
I don't get WTCE either...darn! Pastor Carl, can you please tell me what the website is that I will be able to view once the series is available?
tbn.org

Jewelia
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Post by Jewelia » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello all. I finally saw "Restoring The Shack," and I am so glad I did. I LOVED the way it married Paul Young's back story to the book. Everything about the book and movie is so well explained as it is seen through the eyes of Paul Young.

I don't know how to post the link here, but if you visit my FB page, you will find the link there. TBN I applaud you for a job well done. I also applaud Paul Young for penning his journey of healing in The Shack; but most of all I applaud in praise and adoration to Papa, Jesus, and Sarayu who are all about forgiveness, love, and relationship - the central theme in the book, movie, and our lives. :)

Return to “What Folks Are Saying About THE SHACK ... General Discussions”