Welcome to The Shack Forum! Forum posting rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
And an explanation of how to navigate around the forum: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=63
New members are encouraged to post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75

Hello everyone!

If you are a new member, and plan on sticking around here for a while, introduce yourself! Tell us a bit about yourself! (We get LOTS of new people, so please understand if no one replies right away.)
Belphegor
Barely not a Newbie
Barely not a Newbie

Hello everyone!

Post by Belphegor » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello!

I just read the book this summer during a cruise in Greece. The book was given to me by my naturopath, as she knows me very well and was sure this would be very meaningful to me. I just loved the story, very similar to an experience I lived twice, 26 and 2 years ago, where I met the "Force" (my way of calling Papa), directly of via a messenger.
I live in Luxembourg, Europe.

Arus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Arus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Belphegor!
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Doggie

Post by Doggie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:29 am

Welcome Belphegor.

Care to share a bit more of your experience?
It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me.

teresaandrea

Post by teresaandrea » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

So glad to see you come by Belphegor

What did you like best about the book, and have you had a chance to see the movie?

Belphegor
Barely not a Newbie
Barely not a Newbie

Post by Belphegor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi,
To Doggie: Regarding my experience I could write a book. A bit long story, but I will try to summarise it.
To teresaandrea, I liked the dialogues, very similar to the ones I expériences. I also loved the "light parade", which I also kind of expériences. Unfortunately, the movie never crossed the Atlantic. I'll try to get a DVD readable in zone 2.

Arus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Arus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 am

I know how you feel about the movie! It was so frustrating for me listening to all my American friends talking so excitedly about the movie, while it hadn't even come out here! I'm in South Africa. Luckily for me my better half downloaded it from the net, so I did eventually get to see it. Well worth it!
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Belphegor
Barely not a Newbie
Barely not a Newbie

Post by Belphegor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm

To Doggie : I will try to make it clear and short, even if the story took 10 years of my life, and is still going on. In 1981, I met a girl in France, called Sabine. 4 months before, I dreamt of her, and she dreamt of me the same night. And there we met, just by chance, in the city of Arles ! We chatted, we exchanged our addresses, and when I came back home, I wrote to her. After 10 days, the letter came back with the indication from the post office that the address was wrong. I sent the envelope again, it came back again. The 3rd time, it came back with the indication « Deceased ».
I could only go back to Arles 4 years later (I lived in Switzerland and had no car). When I arrived, the farm she was living in looked abandoned. After making my inquiry, I learnt that she died, with all her family, in a car accident. But… this accident already happened in 1971…
She only reappeared to me 5 years after, in the night train to Vienna. I had the fear of my life, but she needed my help. She reappared twice, just the time to fix an appointment for the 13 July 1991, exactly 10 years after our first encounter. And there, we spent 13 months together, during which I discovered and learnt plenty of things about her, me, the past, hints for the future, etc. But these 13 months lasted 2 minutes on the « Earth time ».
When I came back to the present, I agreed to help her and did what she needed. Since then, she became my guardian angel, even if she was already my guardian angel since my birth.

2,5 years ago, I finally met the Force. We discussed for 2.5 hours, he wanted to meet me but mainly me to meet him. I got plenty of replies to my questions. He is black (like in the book), but you can never really see him. You see a lot of lights, that’s why I call him the Christmas tinsel, which he finds really funny. He confirmed me what was written in the book, that the 10 Commandments are not from him, etc. In fact, he gets angry when people who met him (just like me) are suddenly caught by the divine grace and feel obliged to write a book with their interpretation of what happened. He told me : Christians are all wrong, Muslims are all wrong, Jews are all wrong ! All these religions have been invented to frighten people and to better control them. This is not at all what he wants. He also doesn’t really like when we call him God, this is why I call him the Xmas tinsel (just to tease him), but he likes the name « Force » (equivalent to « strength » in French).

Since that meeting, I get still his help, mainly via Sabine who acts as his messenger.

That’s it. I could say much much more, but I tried to keep it short.

tr8theta

Post by tr8theta » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Nice to see a newcomer...welcome...just read your story. We hope you will come visit often.
You can also join us in the topic "This or That". When you come here to the forum click on QUICK LINKS on top and to your right and then click on ACTIVE TOPICS and scroll down to This or That. here we like to pose questions to one another about just about anything you can think of...and we answer them and pose a new question. It's a lot of fun.
Are you married, any children, any pets?
What do you do (occupation) or perhaps retired?

Tom
tr8theta

Doggie

Post by Doggie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Galapagos,
Thank you for sharing your experience. It was very different from mine.
It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me.

Belphegor
Barely not a Newbie
Barely not a Newbie

Post by Belphegor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:27 pm

OK, I'll check the This or That page.
I am married with a lovely French woman, we have one daughter, who is 28, and we have one cat (we had 2 cats but the other one went to "the other side" last year).

Return to “Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (New Members)”