Search found 179 matches
- Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 pm
- Forum: What Folks Are Saying About THE SHACK ... General Discussions
- Topic: TBN SUNDAY NIGHT - RESTORING THE SHACK
- Replies: 39
- Views: 32211
Many of those that weren't saved are the ones that act out their anger in the evil we see and cry about. Having like you, lived through childhood abuse and later an abusive marriage, I rejoice when others find God's healing love, even if at the very end of their earthly life. I've never married :) ...
- Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 am
- Forum: General Discussion ... All Non-Shack Discussions
- Topic: Do You Have A Favorite Poem?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 22169
This is a poem that my mother wrote in 1974. I have it to memory. I felt led to share it with my Shack family: *prepares fingers* I had a dream not long ago That still seems real to me. There I was with Jesus On the road to Calvary. Being in a different place, At first I was afraid. But then I saw a...
- Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:25 pm
- Forum: "Yeah, but what about?!" ... The Theology of The Shack
- Topic: Mack's Fathers Feeling of Pain
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11401
Was that still, small voice... I have learned to hear Him...not that I always DO what He says to lol.