Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 pm
- Forum: "Yeah, but what about?!" ... The Theology of The Shack
- Topic: Mack's Fathers Feeling of Pain
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4469
I actually did have a dream of a loved one showing me heaven. She tried to show me where she was. Told me she was here and with us at the same time. Quite honestly there was just light and when the light touched you it was pure joy vibrating through you and you didn’t slow down the light at all. You...
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:36 pm
- Forum: Chapter 8 - A Breakfast of Champions
- Topic: Flying dreams
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2272
Who grew up with flying dreams just like those described in ch 8? Did they become less frequent with age? In ch 8 the flying ends when he is stuck in the mud unable to help Missy. Was the intent that he could not fly with “the great sadness “ present?