Author Topic: About me  (Read 48303 times)

Offline palapala

• Posts WAY Too Much
    • DeviantArt
Re: About me
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »
Welcome Marcia, Hope you get some time to chat with us, my prayers go out to you.
Palapala

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2009, 05:14:19 AM »
hey guys

hi to Marcia, welcome to the Shack.

i got my report 4 Bs and 3 As so all good, i was thinking it would be that great all things considered taht have happened, but im halfway through year 11. now im just hoping things get better with everything else

hows everyone else going??????

Shelly
And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Garth Brooks - The Dance-

Offline workofgrace

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »
Hi Shelly,

Congratulations on the good marks! Hope you are having a good day.

Marcia, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone. I pray Papa's peace will be with you.

Love, workofgrace
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2009, 09:12:18 AM »
Wow Shelly, that's some pretty good marks - well done!

Welcome Marcia!!
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Offline palapala

• Posts WAY Too Much
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »
congrats Shelly, that is awesome,  :D Big HUGS
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shelly)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »
thanks guys

Shelly
And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Offline HH_Lev

« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »
 Papa makes this statement on page 189: Lets say that I know it will take 47 situations and events before you will actually hear me. My 47th event was the 47th year of my life. I resisted for such a long time. All those years I wondered why Papa was not there to help me through so many dark and difficult situations. I am able to look back now and see that Papa was there with me every step of the way. Papa is with you now even though it may not seem like it. 2 of my room mates at the fire station committed suicide and my ex wife was nearly successful with her attempt and blamed it and all her other failings on my daughter. My daughter has had so many issues from this that I just didn't have the answers to but now she is reading The Shack. I can already see that a certain peace has come over her and she understands that Papa was with her the whole time. Your friends suicides and the mess that those events have created are not your fault. Try your best to not become involved in all the useless arguements etc because they will help no one involved. We each have to hear Papa in the time that Papa has planned for us. Trust me on this, you want to be around for when this moment happens. All the bitter tears of sadness you have cried will be replaced by a gushing waterfall of cleansing tears of happiness. All of us here know this is coming for you one day and we want to take part in your celebration. I am going to go have a very long talk with Papa about you right now. I have done this before and wow does it work!

Offline workofgrace

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2009, 07:36:08 AM »
Hi HH_Lev,

Welcome to the forum! You've been through a difficult time but I'm so glad you know Papa was with you all the time. I hope what you've written will help Shelly. Your love shines through.

Love to you and to Shelly,
workofgrace
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2009, 03:13:03 AM »
thanks guys

hows everyone been its been a while since i was last online

Shelly

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »
hello out there in Shackland, soz im home sick with a cold and bored as

Shelly

Offline workofgrace

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #265 on: July 31, 2009, 06:12:44 AM »
Hi Shelly,

Sorry to hear you're sick with a cold. Hope you feel better soon. Reading a good book or watching TV are usually good ways to spend the time when you're not feeling well.

Love, workofgrace

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #266 on: July 31, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
Aww, that's rough Shelly - hope you are feeling a bit better now!!

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #267 on: July 31, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »
hey guys

yea still not feeling to good doc says its virual and i've had it for a week and it should be  getting better but its not, so fingers crossed it gets better,

hows  everyone else

Shelly

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2009, 03:14:20 AM »
I shall have a word with the big Doctor up above!! 

All good on my side thank you - just very glad it's weekend!!

Son of Adam

« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2009, 03:42:13 AM »
Yeah, I understand that Dr. Jesus is the best there is.  And he doesn't charge either.  Told me he was especially fond of me.