Author Topic: About me  (Read 48627 times)

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
Re: About me
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
hey guys sorry its been away been sick and no interent makes for very bored girl

bad week - bad fight, hateing some girl

how ya'll bin

love shelly

And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Garth Brooks - The Dance-

Offline NewLife

• Old Timer
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »
hey guys sorry its been away been sick and no interent makes for very bored girl

bad week - bad fight, hateing some girl

how ya'll bin

love shelly

Hi Shelly....I've just briefly read over some of these pages. It sounds like you are having a hard time getting along with a girl in school and dealing with depression, too (?). This thread began last year...and I read about those who chose to end their lives here. Have things gotten any better for you at all? You mentioned above that you had a bad week with a fight and hating someone. Have you forgiven or asked for forgiveness from that girl, yet? I know it's not easy, but with God all things are possible for those who believe.

Be blessed,
Shelley (NewLife)

Offline workofgrace

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2009, 06:47:59 AM »
Hi Shelly,

Sorry to hear you've been sick and also had no internet. I hope you're better and your internet access is all fixed.

I'm also sorry to hear you had a bad week and bad fight. I hope you can sort it out and that it gets better for you.

Praying for you that Papa will be holding your hand, helping you to get through this difficult time.

Love and hugs,
workofgrace
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2009, 05:58:42 PM »
hey

yea been in troblue, but got over it,

yea ask for forgiveness, but still not in to the whole religion thing os yea.

has any one heard from Jen?

Shelly
And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #229 on: June 16, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »
Hi Shelly, it's good to see you again.  Jen does not come here very often any more, but she is doing fine and is very happy.  I will tell her asked about her.
In the cracks of an earthquake, new flowers grow.

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »
hey

thanks Arus, just finished the last of my yr 11 exams fun not two hour geography exam.

how everything going for you lot

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
Oh gosh - a two hour geography exam would kill me  :o

Hope you do ok!  Well, better than ok - fantastically  :D

Everything is going just fine this side of the world thank you  :)

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2009, 01:44:13 AM »

hey guys

passed my exam - yay its over till october/november

thankfully.

Shelly

Son of Adam

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2009, 02:21:30 AM »
Oh gosh - a two hour geography exam would kill me  Shocked

I agree. From what I have been told, you can't find the location to your bathroom at home!!! :P

Man, I'm feeling a little bit bad today.  I don't know what's wrong.  Just have this Don Rickles side of me that won't go away!!! :o

Offline workofgrace

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2009, 06:13:55 AM »
Shelly,

Congratulations on passing your exam! I dropped geography after year 8, and I'm still not very good at it!

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day, Son of Adam. Praying you'll feel better soon.

Love, workofgrace
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »
hey

Sorry to hear you not feeling great Son of Adam, we all have bad days, but things sometimes get better

Shelly

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2009, 04:31:28 AM »
Well done shelly!!!!  Good for you  ;D

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »
hey

thanks, has any of you heard the song "Out Of This" by Autamata, its beautiful,

just thought i pop in and say hi

Shelly

Offline arus

• Community Assistant
  • Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »
Hey Shelly - no, I haven't, but I shall google it now  :D

Offline Josephine

• Not a Newbie
« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »
Hello Evie, Michelle, everyone xxxx

I have just joined you all this evening, and I am finding my way around this lovely forum.  Just what I have read so far, says so very much, especially about expectations and expectancy!

I have spent most of my life, trying to live up to the expectations of various people, trying to be what they wanted/needed or expected me to be, and of course, always failing miserably!  Now, at almost 60 years of age - I have at last realised that the only answer is to simply 'be'.  To be the best I can be, being 'me' - and if other people have a problem with that, then it is their problem, not mine.

Time for me to go to bed now, but I look forward so much to visiting you all again xxx