Author Topic: About me  (Read 47752 times)

Offline ghserv

• Old Timer
Re: About me
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2009, 01:28:46 AM »
Shelly,

Thank you for the Valentine's wishes.....that was kind of you! :)

Offline Chris T

• Old Timer
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »
Thanks Shelly,

Hope you had a good Valentine's day - I took Cindy on a date and we saw the new Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino - excellent movie, but quite heavy and intense.

All the best,

Chris

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2009, 03:07:43 AM »
hey

i did nothing on Saturday - no boyfriend and i had like 50 tonnes of homework, not that much exactly but close enough.

Shelly
And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Garth Brooks - The Dance-

Offline Chris T

• Old Timer
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2009, 08:00:59 PM »
50 tons ?

Reminds me of the old Monty Python TV show where some guy is sitting there at a desk is seriously reading the news (John Cleese I believe) and all of the sudden out of nowhere a 16 TON prop drops out of the sky and flattens him out.

And now for something completely different...spending Valentine's Day with bronchitis  ;D

Yep, that was most of my weekend -- renting bad movies and getting over my cold but Sunday I got together with my Aunt and cousin and her family for lunch and surprisingly...it went quite swimmingly...Had not seen them in a long long time and that can be quite awkward, but I said a TON of prayers on the way to their house...and for some reason my directions to the house were all wrong so I was about 20 minutes late (maybe a blessing in disguise, ya think?

Here is one of my favorite songs from Seven System - check it out ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5qCJcZvM8&feature=PlayList&p=27EFBE81A153C4D6&index=20[url]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5qCJcZvM8&feature=PlayList&p=27EFBE81A153C4D6&index=20http://

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »
hey guys at school in maths boring, chris i will diff check song out afta school ttyl

Shelly
And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end the way it would go, Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance, And I wouldn't miss this for the world

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2009, 02:05:29 AM »
hey,

can't get that site to work will try later though, ummm school as said before boring, we have this thing at school tonight for our teachers to talk to our parents, wonder what mine will talk about?????????? no its no biggie though im gonna to, mums gonna talk to the assiant prinicpal about the girl with the siezures and well hopefully the teacher won't bring up the people i've lost cos afta everything lately i can't deal with that atm and if it came up nd she told them i wouldn't be here much longer cos things have gotten to the point where i ahve asked for help and mum hasn't gotten it for me. teachers at school have made em promise not to self harm or suicide but at the moment its like screw the family and the friends i need to do this, because you can't see that i need help and i need it now. my father i wish he was dead, were not going to that thing any more. i wish i was dead then i wouldn't cry myself to sleep. everything just at the point where i can't promise anything i don't even want to go to school, but i can't stay home shes jsut so bloody annoying shes trying to turn everyone against me and its not working, but its getting to me and everyone says that by no sinking to her level that im being the mature one, but she can't see that and i just don't want to have to put up with her poo-poo anymore. its at the point that they don't know what to do, they say one thing and do the other. its so annoying. my parents won't move me cos im yr 11, but with school and homework im stressed out enough as is, but that fact she can't grow up and get over the bitchiness, really gets to me because other girls were able to be friends with both of us, but nowe shes basically saying its me or her, because she doesn't have that many friends now, i thuink shes jealous shes having more medical problems and shes still hanging out with my best mates sis whos now in yr nine, but they shouldn't be hanging out because we know what the effect of her is and we don't want her to go through what we've bin through and what we're going through. 

thankfully Jaydan, this guy who has this thing for me can make me smile, we've never met face to face, but we talk over the phone and online he always knows how to make me laugh, beacause im so pissed off at the moment and im in tears.

i wish i could just go and ;leave everything behind, the memories, the tears, the bitchiness and start new, without anything from now

Shelly

jen1970

« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2009, 04:55:14 AM »
Hi gorgeous!

Wow... alot is happening huh? Tough times for you sweetcheeks?  Shelly I really want you to find someone you can talk to, that you trust to confide in.  I'd also really like you to have a wee chat to Papa.  I'm not sure where you are at with believing in God and stuff, but it doesn't really matter.

Just maybe go for a walk and just start talking to Him, tell Him how you feel, whats pissing you off, what makes you want to run. Just be honest with Him, imagine Him walking along side you. You don't have to use fancy language or anything, just come to Him, as you are, and let it out.  Get angry with Him if you feel too. Papa wants us raw and honest.

I don't want you to feel like you have no options left in life.  There are always options my lovely.  Sadly we cannot pick family.  My father was grossly underskilled in the daddy department. Like Chris, I've had abandoment issues my whole life.  I was adopted and then was adopted into a family where my father really couldn't love me or my siblings. Maybe he wanted too, dunno? That has effected every loving relationship I've ever had, and I know how the effects of crappy relationships with our loved ones, can have far reaching consequences.

You are an intelligent, gorgeous (I just KNOW you are gorgeous), fabulous, creative young woman. And we are all here for you.  Papa especially wants to know you more.

Hang in there darling girl.  Keep talking to us.

lots of love
jen x

PS (Can you tell me more about Jaydan? How did you meet him online? How old is he? Where does he live? I'm so glad he makes you laff, but I want to know some more about him!  I feel protective of you lol!)

Offline Chris T

• Old Timer
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2009, 02:45:25 PM »

Try opening it now -

Here is one of my favorite songs from Seven System - check it out ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM5qCJcZvM8&feature=PlayList&p=27EFBE81A153C4D6&playnext=1&index=20

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2009, 03:24:12 AM »
okay Chris its loading,

Jenn, he's seventeen, goes to Christies Beach High, hes in year 12, we met on MSN through my mates at school actually i was meant to stop him, from annoying them, but then i started talking to him and well things have just gotten beta, hes really sweet even through i have a tendacy to yell at him, cry at him, take my anger out on him and he does the same towards me, we get on really well. hes also there to talk to, no matter what time of day or night for that matter. we did try dating once or twice, but it never really work, i just wasn't ready for it. and he understands that yet he still wants to go out with me. but i don't think im ready for it. the second time we triued it he was talking about em nehind my back to the girl with the seizures. and then i dumped him  and that was 2 months ago i think and im only just forgiving him now. hes a big boy, but that doesn't bother me, but the things is im not ready for dating at the moment after everything, i just want to start again where no one knows me.

so yea things haven't bin great, but yea i don't know i used to talk to my old home ec teacher, buts shes on long service leave so, but my new home ec etachers trying to get me to talk, but i can't bring my past back up at the moment, im just laying it to rest, but seizure girls just making things really difficult, she calls me a sweetie and shes said that the girls that are friends with me are bitches too, but then she talks to them like nothings wrong, but they don't see it that way neither do i you can't treat people like that and expect them, to want to be nice to you.   

im just over it all.

have you ever seen Pon and Zi? there little characters if you can call them that. go on google images and check them out, i love them they are so cute. and meaningful

Shelly xx

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »
almost forgot,
Chris the song is beautiful, love the pics and the lyrics nice choice, any other good music i should know about.

Shelly

Offline winnie

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2009, 07:53:42 AM »
Hi Shelly, I just wanted to give you a hug today, it seem like
you have been so busy!!  ((((HUG))))

Offline Chris T

• Old Timer
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
Hey there Shelly,

Glad you like the Sevensystem song - the whole album "Hope Arises" is darn near perfect and you can download on Itunes. And youtube has a couple of other Sevensystem songs like "Betrayed"

Some other light metal music that comes to mind is Stavesacre:

Here is 'Beautiful Once You're Out Here'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABHMNrgHUfI

All the best,
Chris

Offline Heartbroken

• Old Timer
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2009, 03:19:16 AM »
hey

Chris nice song,

Winnie thanks for the hug.

not gonna bores youse by saying what i did today, but it was better than expected.

SO how are your lives goign since mines ok today?

Shelly

Offline Chris T

• Old Timer
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
Hey Shelly,

So good to hear from you friend !

Been under the weather this past week fighting a chest cold...and pretty much losing.

This is when my trust in God tends to go south...and I have a hard time believing in His goodness and that He knows what is best for me...

So I am being honest and asking God to fill in my unbelief here...help me to see him while I am wheezing and hacking my lungs out.

Hey, it's not forever - and to Know Him is better than even good health in my book  :)

How are you doing friend?

Chris

Offline winnie

• Posts WAY Too Much
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »
Hi Shelly! Hope things are going good for you today!!